Iseli Type SAM
Manual stellite tipping machine for band, circular and gang saw blades
- Well proven stellite tipping system with an excellent reputation.
- The stellite is welded on the saw through the resistance welding method.
- The structural condition of the stellite does not change during welding. Cracks and holes in the stellite are thus avoided.
- The stellite is welded horizontally and the tip size can be adjusted in width.
- The stellite bar is manually advanced and is cut off by a cutting off wheel after welding.
- Pre-shaped (prism) stellite P 5,0 and P 6,5 and round stellite from 3,2 to 8,0 mm dia can be used.
- No need for elaborate saw preparation and grinding of the saw tip before tipping.
- New tips can be directly welded onto existing tips.
- Easy adjustments allow band, circular and gang saw blades to be tipped on the same machine.
- Tipping of the saws is manually executed. Annealing is carried out automatically in a second process.
- The simple construction of the machine eliminates the need of expert operation.
- The central height adjusting device gives hassle free installation of the saw blade.
- The working speed of the machine is up to 12 teeth per minute.
Options (on request)
- Carrousel centrally adjustable in height for right-running band saw blades.
- Single stands for heavy or left-running band saw blades.
- Additional supports for double toothed band saw blades.
- Equipment for circular saw blades with centering devices for bores dia. from 22 to 210 mm.
- Equipment for gang saw blades for widths from 80 to160 mm.
||0,8 - 4,0 mm
||13 - 115 mm
||5 - 40 mm
|Front rake angle
||10 - 30º
||80 - 300 mm
||from 5500 mm
|Parrow band saws
||25 - 80 mm
|Circular saw blades diameter
||from 250 mm - 1000 mm
|Circular saw blades bore diameter
||from 22 pana la 210 mm
|Gang saw blades Blade width
||from 80 la 160 mm
|Gang saw blades Blade length
||up to 12 teeth/minut
||3,2 / 4,0 / 5,0 / 6,4 / 8 mm
|Preformed stellite (Prism)
||P 5,0 / P 6,5 mm