Fully automatic CNC controlled levelling- & tensioning center with the newest software updates.
• Fully automatic levelling, tensioning and back measuring-adjusting of the saw blades in one operational setup.
• The machine is equipped with a modern, selectively programmable user friendly control unit.
• The user friendly touch-screen provides a clear display of all programme elements.
• The order of levelling, tensioning and back measuring-adjusting can be selectively called and programmed.
• The programmed values can be downloaded, and the programme recalled with the same values for duplication of saw blades of the same specification at a later time.
• Two CNC-controlled pairs of rollers, concave and convex, level the deformities with proportional pressure, depending on the unevenness.
• The saw blade is tensioned and back measured-adjusted in several passages as required.
• The tension curve of the saw blade and the measured curve of the blade back can be selectively programmed and saved.
• The two working cycles are executed utilizing two separate pairs of rolls.
|Blade width:||70 to 210 mm with sensor girder|
|Blade thickness:||0.8 to 2.0 mm|
|Blade length:||Deviation roller path for band saw blades 8'000 to 10'000 mm, raise-up plate form included|
|Working speed:||15 m/ min|
|Connected load:||4,2 kW 6 Amp.|
|Compr. air supply:||6 bar|